Welcome TO College MAP
Thank you for participating in College MAP (Mentoring for Access and Persistence), a multi-year, group-mentoring program with active sites in 35 U.S. cities and counting!
As part of the program, students will participate in monthly sessions that cover a variety of topics around the college-going process, including:
- the benefits of going to college
- exploring different types of colleges
- preparing for the SAT and ACT
- applying to colleges
- applying for scholarships and financial aid
- selecting the right college and major
- interpreting financial aid packages
- preparing for college life
- sharpening professional skills
- financial literacy
The College MAP program has supported the journeys of over 1,500 Scholars and Collegians with the help of more than 1,000 EY Mentors. Thanks to you, we continue to expand our program and our impact!
National Program Leaders
Carolina Dominguez, College MAP Leader
Marisa Glassman, College MAP Support
Zarin Tasnim, College MAP Support
Leroy Nesbitt, CFES Advisor
Scholars and Collegians are saying...
“In college the thing you should look forward to the most is the beauty of how people that appear so different can be so much like you on the inside."
- William, Birmingham Collegian