Welcome TO College MAP Secaucus!
Thank you for participating in College MAP (Mentoring for Access and Persistence), a multi-year, group mentoring program with active sites in 32 US cities, including ours!
As part of the Secaucus program, you will participate in monthly sessions that cover a variety of topics around the college application process, including:
- the benefits of going to college
- exploring different types of colleges
- selecting the right college and major
- preparing for the SAT and ACT
- applying to colleges
- applying for financial aid and scholarships
- interpreting financial aid packages
- preparing for college life
- sharpening professional skills
- financial literacy
Our EY Secaucus program has supported the journeys of more than 60 Scholars and Collegians with the help of more than 40 volunteer Mentors. Thanks to you, we continue to expand our program and our impact!
Secaucus Program Leaders
Gregory J. Liss, Executive Sponsor
Jyoti Kotadia, Access Director
Dawn Livingston, Access Director
Daniela Barros, Access Director
Linda Smith, Access Director
Vijaya Ramesh, Persistence Director
Edie Goutier, Persistence Director
Scholars and Collegians are saying...
“The most important thing I learned from College MAP is how capable I am, to never give up, and to always work hard to achieve my dreams. "
- Claudia, Secaucus Collegian